Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless with 24HR Fan Aspirated Radiation Sheild
The Vantage Pro2 series of weather stations are the first and only stations in their price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio for speedy updates every 2.5 seconds. The Wireless Vantage Pro2s transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. That's over three football fields in length - and three times farther than competing stations! Davis has kept all the features that made the original Vantage Pro famous; You'll get highs and lows (and/or totals or averages) for virtually all weather variables for the last 24 days, months, or years, and your own local forecast - all without a PC. All Vantage Pro2 stations include the innovative integrated sensor suite, which combines the rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer all into one package - making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability. The indoor console features a large, easy to read 3.5 inch by 6 inch LCD screen.
- Indoor & Outdoor Temperature
- Indoor and Outdoor Humidity
- Self-Emptying Rain Gauge
- Barometric pressure
- Solar Radiation
- Ultraviolet Radiation
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Console with AC-power adapter. Wireless console may also be run using three C batteries.
- Integrated sensor suite with rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer.
- 40-ft (12 m) anemometer cable.
- Mounting hardware.
- Solar radiation sensor.
- UV radiation sensor.
- Sensor mounting shelf.
- Transmitter (in weather-resistant shelter) and receiver (in console). Range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m).