La Crosse Technology WS-9160 Wireless Temperature Station
Monitor temperatures indoors and out with this sleekly designed wireless thermometer from La Crosse Technology. The thermometer system includes an indoor display console and a remote wireless temperature sensor, though the console can receive temps from up to 3 sensors. Temperatures are displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius with minimum and maximum temperatures displayed with the push of a button. Bold, easy-to-read digits display time as well with both 12- and 24-hour time display options.
Wall-hanging or free standing the display looks great in the hallway on the mantle, windowsill or desktop. The wireless thermometer can be stationed up to 330 feet away from the display console; easily transmitting accurate temperature data across any city lot, so you know conditions in the greenhouse, garage, wine cellar, and more. The receiver requires 2 AAA Alkaline batteries while the sensor requires 2 AA Alkaline batteries.
- Wireless outdoor temperature (°F or °C)
- Monitors indoor temperature (°F or °C)
- MIN/MAX value of temperature
- Wall hanging or free standing
- Can receive up to 3 sensors
- Time display (manual setting)
- 12/24 hour time display
- Low battery indicator icon for both units
- Wireless outdoor temperature range: -39.8°F to +139.8°F (-39.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Indoor temperature range: 14.2°F to 139.8 °F (-9.9°C to 59.9°C)
- Transmission range: Up to 330 feet
- Transmission frequency: 915 MHz
- Power Requirements:
Receiver: 2 “AAA” Alkaline batteries
Wireless sensor: 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries
Receiver: 5.86" x .89" x 3.3"
Sensor: 5.05 " x 1.5" x .83"