Davis Vantage Pro2 Wireless Weather Station
Introducing the first weather station in its price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. That's over three football fields in length (and three times farther than many competing stations)! The Vantage Pro 2 line of equipment is the preferred brand of weather monitoring and forecast station of small airports, marinas, golf courses, and agriculture professionals across the country. These people rely on their Davis weather stations to give them accurate and timely weather information when they need it. If they trust Davis Instruments so can you.
The Vantage Pro2 still offers the same great features of the original Vantage Pro such as; forecasting, on-screen graphing, and much more. Quick view icons show the forecast at a glance: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rain or snow while a moving ticker-tape display gives more details.
The integrated sensor suite combines the rain collector, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, and anemometer into one package making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- The wireless, rugged outdoor sensor suite runs on solar power. A lithium battery provides backup at night and during cloudy, winter days.
- Temperature - Current inside and outside temperature, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low temperature alarms.
- Rain - Rainfall for the last 15 minutes and the last 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months, and 24 years. Flash flood and 24 hour rain alarms. Rain gauge uses "tipping bucket" (self-emptying) technology.
- Rain Storm - Rainfall for the last 24 storms, with beginning and ending dates for each storm. Rain storm warning and alarm.
- Wind Speed - Current wind speed. Average for the last ten minutes and each of the last 24 hours. High and average wind speed alarms.
- Dew Point - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low dew point alarms.
- Sunrise and Sunset - Time of sunrise and sunset at your location - it even takes daylight savings time into account!
- On screen graphing - Graph current conditions, averages, or highs and lows for the last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
- Barometric Pressure - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Five position trend arrow shows whether pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Humidity - Current inside and outside humidity, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low humidity alarms.
- Rain Rate - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Rain rate alarm.
- Wind Chill - Current wind chill. Wind chill alarm.
- Wind Direction - Current and for the last 24 hours, 24 days, and 24 months. Direction of high wind speed.
- Heat Index - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Heat index alarm.
- Highs & Lows - For most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours
- Your Own Local Forecast - The Vantage Pro2 forecast icons show sun, part sun, clouds, and rain, or snow. You may also check the scrolling ticker-tape at the bottom of the display for more details.
Made in the USA
1 year warranty
Best Weather Station
Posted by SL on 1st Mar 2015
This is a great weather station and is the second one that we have purchased. One is on an off-grid cabin and one is at our home. They never stop working, are extremely accurate, are wireless and require no wiring, and with the USB tracker stores past weather information. This is the best weather station and will outperform any LaCrosse system.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed