Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless with UV & Solar Radiation Sensors
This weather equipment package includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite (ISS), and mounting hardware. ISS includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, 40' (12 m) anemometer cable, solar radiation sensor, UV sensor, sensor mounting shelf, and solar panel. Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in standard radiation shield.
All of the units in the Davis Vantage Pro2 line are the first and only weather stations in their class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000' (300 m).
The integrated sensor suite on the Vantage Pro2 Plus is solar powered. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).
Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m). Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km)
- The wireless, rugged outdoor sensor suite runs on solar power. A lithium battery provides backup at night and during cloudy, winter days. The cabled version receives power from the base station.
- Temperature - Current inside and outside temperature, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low temperature alarms.
- Rain - Rainfall for the last 15 minutes and the last 24 hours, 24 days, 24 months, and 24 years. Flash flood and 24 hour rain alarms. Rain gauge uses "tipping bucket" (self-emptying) technology.
- Rain Storm - Rainfall for the last 24 storms, with beginning and ending dates for each storm. Rain storm warning and alarm.
- Wind Speed - Current wind speed. Average for the last ten minutes and each of the last 24 hours. High and average wind speed alarms.
- Dew Point - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low dew point alarms.
- Sunrise and Sunset - Time of sunrise and sunset at your location - it even takes daylight savings time into account!
- On screen graphing - Graph current conditions, averages, or highs and lows for the last 24 hours, days, months, or years.
- Barometric Pressure - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Five position trend arrow shows whether pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Humidity - Current inside and outside humidity, and for each of the last 24 hours. High and low humidity alarms.
- Rain Rate - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Rain rate alarm.
- Wind Chill - Current wind chill. Wind chill alarm.
- Wind Direction - Current and for the last 24 hours, 24 days, and 24 months. Direction of high wind speed.
- Heat Index - Current and for each of the last 24 hours. Heat index alarm.
- Highs & Lows - For most weather variables, with time and/or date, for each of the last 24 hours
- Optional Sensors - Ultraviolet (UV), solar radiation, soil moisture, soil temperature, and more.
- Your Own Local Forecast - The Vantage Pro2 forecast icons show sun, part sun, clouds, and rain, or snow. You may also check the scrolling ticker-tape at the bottom of the display for more details.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed